Easter Revision Courses 2018 - GCSE and A Level
Event on Monday, 26 March 2018
Monkton Easter Revision Courses 2018 - GCSE and A Level
Find it hard to revise at home?
Would you like an expert on hand to guide, support and motivate you through those challenging topics?
The final few weeks before the exams is a crucial stage for success which could influence your whole life - give yourself the edge by coming to Monkton for a week over Easter.
Why Monkton? See below:
- Only current Monkton teachers are used in our courses, ensuring that the instruction is of the highest quality and is right up to date with current specifications.
- We are aiming for around 10 students per class so individual attention is assured throughout .
- From Monday to Thursday there will be a 30 minute mini-exam in the exam hall per subject, which is marked overnight by our tutors for individual feedback the next day.
- At the start of each session there will be a 15 minute ‘study skills’ element to provide students with the right approach even beyond the course.
- To ‘decompress’ at the end of the day all students are offered the use of our sports facilities for organised but informal games such as tennis, rounders, football etc...
To help ensure that all students get the most out of the courses offered they will be asked to complete a questionnaire prior to the start of the course identifying and areas of concern, or areas that they feel they would like to focus on during the week.
Students can study one or two subjects intensively for 3 hours per day each during the mornings and/or the afternoon.
Dates: Monday 26th March – Friday 30th March, 2018.
BOOKINGS NOW OPEN! For subjects offered please see our timetable.
Then please return the booking form (for those using Macs it may be necessary to download the form to the local drive in order to fill it in) then email it back to email@example.com. Once your place has been confirmed by us then make the payment on the eventbrite link here:
For further information please contact us on 01225 721114.
Enrolment costs 2018
- Residential Course: 2 subjects - £980 - Arrival on Sunday evening with 5 nights full board accommodation within a single sex boarding house, 3 meals per day, up to 5-6 hours daily tuition plus prep time per day and use of the available facilities.
- Non-Residential: two subjects (A Level or GCSE) - £730. This option includes lunch and 6 hours tuition per day.
- Non-Residential: one subject (A Level or GCSE) - £365 - Includes 3 hours tuition per day either in the AM or PM session.