Sports Club, Monkton near Bath
Enjoying spectacular views of the surrounding Midford Valley
SNOW update Sunday 18th March 2018
Whilst the Sports Club is currently open and we are monitoring weather conditions closely and may close should conditions worsen.
I have been advised that road conditions are very difficult, please take care if considering making the journey in.
We will keep you posted by email and on the website.
As part of Monkton Combe School our aim is to offer an accessible Leisure facility which offers a competitive fully inclusive membership packages to the local community.Our friendly staff will offer you a warm welcome, which we hope will inspire you to become more active more often.
You will find us situated just 2 miles from Bath City Centre in Combe Down village, car parking is free, and the facilities are open from 6am weekdays, and from 8am on weekends.
Our fully inclusive membership package offers:-
- Use of a 25m indoor heated pool
- Entry to a variety of weekly classes including Pilate's, Hydrofit, Aerobics, and Stretch and Tone.
- Full use of our fitness suite
- A twice weekly badminton session
- Recently refurbished changing facilities
Concessionary rates are available to those aged 65 and over, plus we offer reduced prices for students, proof of status will be requested upon joining, i.e passport or student card. For full details of our Membership rates and weekly timetable please click on the links to your right.
We look forward to welcoming you at Monkton Leisure.
The Swimming Pool
Our 25 metre heated indoor pool is open every day for club members to enjoy swimming, a fitness suite and classes.
The Gym - visit our Gallery
New equipment has recently been installed in our fitness suite which offers a comprehensive range of machines for conditioning and training. Please visit our gallery for some images.
Club Membership Entitlement
As a full club member, you will be entitled to:
- Full use of the indoor swimming pool and fitness suite.
- Free entry to our regular adult classes which currently includes aerobics, aquarobics, badminton, pilates and hydrofit. Junior members (3-16 years) will be entitled to concessionary rates on all children's playcare programmes and reductions for birthday parties held at the Clarke Swimming Centre.
School term dates may effect the number of cars entering and leaving the site. For information on school opening times, please download the term dates file to the right of this page.
For more information, please contact our office where one of the team will be happy to assist you:
Give us a call:
Tel: +44 (0)1225 721116